Criteria and Nomination Form
The purpose of this award is to recognize and honor full-time faculty and staff of the Conrad N. Hilton College of Global Hospitality Leadership, who have made significant contributions to Hilton College, the University and the Alumni Association. They should be a person of such integrity, stature and demonstrated ability that the award will reflect honor on the College and create a sense of pride among members of the College community.
1. The award is a one-time honor; therefore, previous award recipients are not eligible.
2. Members of the Hilton College Alumni Board are not eligible for consideration.
3. Candidates should possess integrity, stature and demonstrated ability that the award will reflect honor on the Hilton College and create a sense of pride among members of the College community.
4. The award may not be conferred in absentia; however, it may be granted posthumously.
5. An individual may not receive both the Distinguished Alumni Award or Distinguished Young Alumni Award and the Distinguished Faculty/Staff Award during the same year.
6. Nominations will remain on file for 3 years.
7. Nominations cannot be considered during a year when the nominee is a candidate for election or re-election to a public office.
- This completed form.
- Maximum one (1) page letter highlighting why you think the person should be considered.
- Maximum five (5) additional pages supporting the above criteria about each candidate’s credentials, achievements, the impact of those accomplishments, public awards and honors, and outside sources such as published articles.